Kerry Vince is a fully accredited builder, holding a Workplace Standards Tasmania Building Practioner License (CCG41G) for;
Builder – Open
Demolisher – Open
GreenSmart accredited homes aim to showcase environmentally responsible housing design. These homes:
– Demonstrate improved energy, resource and water efficiency.
– Enable home owners to waste less and recycle more.
– Reduce the waste from the building process.
– Create healthier homes for occupants.
– Improve site management during construction.
Designing and building or renovating a home using GreenSmart principles has long-term benefits such as lower energy and water bills, a warmer house in winter, a cooler house in summer, increased resource efficiency, a healthier home, and less waste going to landfill.